** Opportunity for a Physiotherapist **
We are looking for a physiotherapist to join DP Sports and work alongside DP in a football environment which boasts 50+ teams from youth to adult and is home to Egerton FC.
Player treatment will be referred from DP Sports to the assigned physio on a weekly basis which you will be paid.
The role offers:
- The opportunity to network and build relationships with a number of teams from youth to adult from in and around the North West who use the facility.
- Access to your own private treatment room/space within the DP Sports training studio to perform treatment.
- The possibility of a more permanent role working with youth and adult football teams of Egerton FC
- The possibility to begin some of your own private work out of DP Sports.
The role will require you to:
- Be a qualified physiotherapist or be in the last year of studying a physiotherapist course.
- Be available in the evening 3 days a week. This could be more or less depending on the work load and number of referrals for that week.
- Have a full DBS check
- Have a mobile physio table (preferable not necessary)
Contact via email if you are interested in the position and for more information about the role:
OR message me direct on the social media platforms.